Subject-driven stories always resonate with viewers and documentaries allow us to explore those stories on a much deeper basis. Our passion for documentary filmmaking filters into everything we do. Ultimately, storytelling is at the heart of everything we do and that is why the documentary is such a fantastic medium.
Looking For a Documentary Video Partner?
- HalterMedia are experts at telling people’s stories in a visual way
- Our documentaries have focused on many diverse subjects, including; food, agriculture, social issues, community, accessibility and art.
- Our work has aired nationally on AMI, CBC, TSN, CTV, Discovery and most recently, our latest documentary series Flat Out Foods, airs on Citytv.
- The story is always the key but we understand the need to accentuate it with strong visuals.
- From short mini-documentaries to feature-length docs and docuseries – our focus is always on people and how we function in society and interact with one another.
HalterMedia has produced several documentaries that have aired across Canada featuring amazing people. Real stories are something we are passionate about, and documentary story telling is a great way to give them the recognition they deserve.